AD ASIA Consulting provides multi-disciplinary consulting services for construction management.
We provide project management advice for the entire construction process, from the initial feasibility studies to planning, cost management, and materials sourcing, until the completed project is handed over.
Project Appraisal and Set-Up
Includes conceptual design, cost estimates, and revenue feasibility studies for project strategies.
Design and Procurement
- Selection of the right consultants for the design, including a fee agreement and an agreement of the scope of work.
- Cost management and quantity-surveying services from the initial budget to detailed cost plans during the design phase.
- Management of all design to ensure correct coordination of resource, smooth construction, as well as low operating costs and minimal maintenance fees.
- Value engineering and design cost control.
- Procurement of all contractors and suppliers.
- Full construction supervision for quality control and schedule control.
- Full cost management services.
- Handover services, including settlement of final accounts, operational manuals, as-built drawings, full commissioning, and client-staff training.
- Due-diligence surveys of existing buildings.
- Cost and quality monitoring for loan drawdown.
- Investment advice for purchase and completion of incomplete projects.
Frigel is a leading Process Cooling manufacturer with over 50 years of experience in the global market. The company is expanding its business to Thailand, and the first Frigel location in the Asia Pacific region will be located in Bangpakong Industrial Estate, Chonburi Province.
In collaboration with AD ASIA Consulting and AD ASIA Construction, we have fully developed and managed the project with detailed attention to our customer’s requirements, emphasizing top quality services and efficient time management. The project is scheduled to complete in November 2014.