Currently Open Positions
AD ASIA Manufacturers (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Purpose of Classification:
Inspects construction to assure compliance with contract documents, specifications and building codes.
Examples of Duties:
- Inspects construction progress which may include ensuring procedures and materials comply with specifications; observes work in progress to assure conformance with requirements and acceptable workmanship.
- Reviews contract plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate building codes and project requirements.
- Prepares reports.
- Reviews existing mechanical systems for safety requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of building construction, materials and methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all applicable building codes and of electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related codes.
- Skill in reading and interpreting plans and specifications to compare them with construction in progress.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- NATIVE THAI, able to speak english
- Six (6) years of experience in commercial construction, which includes one (1) year of experience as an inspector; OR, Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
The incumbent is responsible for overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The construction project manager responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like - Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, and Safety Management.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A four-year Bachelor's degree in civil engineering. A postgraduate degree in construction management is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of MEP building systems.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
- Ability to plan and organize a team effort.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
- Physical and mental fitness is a given.
- Strong focus on quality.
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department including:
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs (SAP)
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- Requires 3 years experience.